Subject: Air Travel Made Easier
Traveling can be a stressful time. Reduce your stress with these tips.
1. Arrive early. Arrive in plenty of time to check bags and get through security. Check with the airport you are traveling from for their recommended arrival time. It’s okay if you have time to spare. Use this time to go to the restroom, have a snack and even check a few emails.
2. Reduce your time in line with TSA pre-check. For $85 you can apply for TSA pre-check which saves you time in the security line and you don’t need to remove your shoes, laptops, liquids, and belt. The process takes about 2-3 weeks. For more information visit dhs.gov.
3. Book the first flight out. When booking your flight try to book the first flight out if you have a connecting flight, that way if you are delayed your chances of getting on another connecting flight are much better.
4. Make your luggage stand out. Not only do you want to make sure you have an ID tag on your luggage in case it gets lost, you should also add a colored ribbon to your luggage, so it stands out from the rest of the bags, or better yet, the next time your purchase luggage opt for something with color or pattern to help you quickly identify your bag.
5. Check your bag before you leave. To avoid any issues at the security line double check your bag and all of its compartments before leaving home. Make sure your contents in your bag meet the TSA regulations and that you have no sharp objects in your bag.
6. Upgrade for more legroom. If you don’t want to pay the price for a first class ticket many airlines offer a premium economy option which gives you extra legroom to make your flight a more comfortable experience.
7. Dress comfortable. Select an outfit that is comfortable for you to travel in. It is a good idea to dress in layers. Airports and airplanes can vary drastically in temperature.
8. Bring snacks. You may not have a long flight but there is always a chance of delays. Bring yourself snacks to keep you from getting hungry during your trip.
9. Disinfectant wipes are a must. Bring some disinfectant wipes to wipe down your seating area on the airplane. Wipe the tray table, arm rests, seat belt, etc. to help reduce the spread of germs.
Word Doc Version of Email
Rich Text Format of Email